Hello Beautiful People!
Welcome to the newest AppleMC Update Log, we have a very exciting week!
Below you'll find our new features, changes, bug fixes and more..
Thank you for your continued support on AppleMC <3
This Weeks Fixes, New Features & Changes
- Bunch of new Discord emojis were added to our Discord this week.
- We welcomed our Senior Moderator Doggy & Helper Akky to the Team this week.
- Members will now receive 10 minutes fly-time when connecting each day.
- We released our brand new tags system, over 100 tags to choose from!
- Fixed many issues with our daily rewards system and added new rewards!
- You can no longer set playerwarps in claims or pvp arena.
- We updated our pvp arena to an amazing new build and fixes all those bugs!
- Introduced a completely new combat system, much improved.
- We updated our website rules, found at https://applemc.fun/rules
- We finally released ChestShops AND our Trading System!!!
- Updated crate rewards and made some overall fixes to Crates <3
- BRAND NEW HUB, YES! IT'S AMAZING! CHECK IT OUT!
- Made many many general improvements to Melon Realm.
- Updated the kits and /kit menu, as requested <3
- Brand new jobs system has been introduced, we love it!
- You now get 500 claimblocks each hour you're playing.
- PvP Arena is now always clear weather and always day-time.
- All ranks now have each permission listed on the store, no more bugs!
ChestShops & Trading System
This was a feature heavily requested by many and we finally added it!
You can now make your own shop and safely trade with other players <3
The PvP Update
Another highly requested update, that we've finally brought to our amazing players!
You can now pvp in a beautiful new arena and we've fixed all those bugs for you!
- You can now use pearls in the arena.
- You can no longer tpa out, in, sethomes or set playerwarps.
- You can no longer fly in the arena.
- You now have night vision in the arena.
- The arena is now always day and always clear weather.
- You can now pick up items from players that die.
- Combat logging has now been fixed and improved.
THE HUB UPDATE
Last but now least, our amazing new hub update..
Featuring a new build, new design, many improvements and more!
Check out the screenshots below <3
Thank you all again for your support, stay tuned for next weeks update!